Monday, May 7, 2007

Coolest Toy Ever!

Some of my office mates got together and bought me a going-away present. It's the Garmin Edge 305 bike computer. This thing is so freakin' cool. It has a built-in GPS recorder. It tracks distance, speed, pedal cadence, elevation gain, calories burned, heart rate, and about 20 other functions. I'm still working out the kinks, but the plan is to be able to create a daily GPS route of the map, and link pictures I take along the way. If you view it with Google Earth you'll be able to see each day's route along with the interesting photo's. This is going to be very cool!

1 comment:

skygarbage said...

I started from the beginning in February 2007 and stopped here. This is a seriously cool blog. I wish I could have read it as it was happening. However, this way does relieve my distain for delayed gratification. Very cool, cuz - Stephanie