Thursday, June 28, 2007

one request

I'd like to ask a favor from you. As most of you know, I am using this ride to raise money for a local charity called CARH. There are two links on the right side of the page - one that takes you to the homepage for CARH, and the other takes you to a donation page they have set up for people who would like to contribute.

So here is my request. I'd like you to take a minute and look at the links. If you've enjoyed reading the blog these last 7 weeks, and if the cause seems worthy to you, please make a donation in whatever amount feels comfortable. The contribution is 100% tax deductible, and doesn't offset my costs in any way. Your donation is completely anonymous. I don't know who has donated or how much. The only information I will receive is the total amount raised.

For each of you who have already made a donation, please accept my personal thanks and be assured that your donation is much needed and will be put to good use.

1 comment:

Tom'sMom said...

This post will make Mary very happy. She gets so excited when she talks about you and your trip. She admires your endurance. Thanks for caring about CARH. You make me a proud mother Joe Joe.